Friday, April 19, 2013

The month in the eyes of my 'dumb phone'

While their cameras are great and all, I have yet to jump on the 'smart phone' band wagon... but I'll be the first to admit that I'm totally jealous of anyone with the new iphone.  Although my friend and I were sent on a 45 minute wild goose chase once upon a spring break by none other than the lovely Siri, I have to say those phones seem pretty slick.

So my dears, this is some of the fun that my 'dumb phone' has recorded this past month... embrace the lack of technological innovation... I'm calling it artistic...

It was sunny... kinda a big deal at the time.
There's a great view of campus if you ignore the
 parking lot and the dumpster....
View from the office for a job I interviewed
for before accepting my China internship.
A beautiful day at Alki Beach
Trying to make someone jealous of the beautiful day at the beach... 
Mmmmm coffee... so pretty!!!

Wrote the outline to my presentation at the bar...
just trying to embrace my last month as a college student.

Working on the animation project.

No comments:

Post a Comment