Saturday, April 20, 2013

I thought this week would be different...

I thought since I was finally done with my capstone project, my week would look something like this;

Lots of Sleep, Sun, a Good Book, and yummy Food and Drink...mmmm

Or maybe a little bit more accurately like this; because the weather in Moscow is RIDICULOUS and usually one day is comprised of sun, rain, wind, annnnnnd snow (yes at different times, or together, or really any mixture thereof)

Am I the only one who sees that she is wearing a sock on her right foot but not her left?
 Probably makes us more alike actually... Also I haven't decided
 if she is eating ice cream, yogurt, or a classy looking cup-o-noodles...
 You should also probably take out the city in the window and replace
 it with cows because I live in a cow town- moooo
So what? I chose really attractive cartoon animations of what I thought this week would be like, it's my view and of course no one is going to make themselves look like an ugger in their imagination!

But you want to know the reality of this week? What I really looked like? Are you sure???

"Gotta go to presentations, then rehearsals, oh shoot there
 are two shows this week that I said I'd perform in...
 Am I supposed to be on stage right now?
 Tour rehearsals are starting already?
You want me to help you what????"

I think I stretched myself a little thin, as per usual... woopsies...

but I'd rather be busy than bored.

xoxo happy saturday loves

No comments:

Post a Comment